Cancellation and Refund Policy
Effective Date: April 1, 2019
1. Cancellation of Services
- 1.1 Cancellation Request: Clients may request to cancel services provided by Rowwat International at any time by providing written notice via email or through our designated communication channels.
- 1.2 Cancellation Terms: The specific terms and conditions for cancellation, including any associated fees or penalties, will be outlined in the service agreement or statement of work signed between the client and Rowwat International.
- 2.1 Refund Eligibility: Refunds, if applicable, will be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed upon in the service agreement or statement of work. Each service engagement may have different refund eligibility criteria based on the nature of the service and the stage of completion.
- 2.2 Refund Processing Time: Refunds, if approved, will be processed within  business days from the date of the cancellation request or determination of eligibility.
- 2.3 Refund Method: Refunds will be issued using the same method of payment used for the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing between the client and Rowwat International.
- 3.1 Consultation and Initial Fees: Any consultation, assessment, or initial fees paid by the client are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome or subsequent cancellation of services.
4.Termination of Services by Rowwat International
Rowwat International reserves the right to terminate services for any of the following reasons:
- 4.1 Non-Payment: If the client fails to make payments as agreed upon in the service agreement, Rowwat Technologies may terminate services with prior notice.
- 4.2 Breach of Agreement: If the client violates the terms and conditions outlined in the service agreement, Rowwat International may terminate services with prior notice.
5. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Cancellation and Refund Policy, please contact us at:
6. Changes to the Policy
Rowwat International reserves the right to amend or update this Cancellation and Refund Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and the latest revision date will be indicated. It is your responsibility to review this policy regularly.
7. Acceptance of Policy
By engaging in services with Rowwat International, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Please note that the specific terms and conditions related to cancellations and refunds should be detailed in the service agreement or statement of work for each client, as they may vary based on the nature of the services provided.